Park View Water & Sanitary District
12-A Grove Rd.
Eldridge, IA 52748
Phone: (563) 285-7397 Fax: (563) 285-8397
Hours: M-F 7:00 – 3:00
Welcome to our website!
We bill quarterly.
January - March usage is invoiced the first week of April
April - June usage is invoiced the first week of July
July - September usage is invoiced the first week of October
October - December usage is invoiced the first week of January.
The water and sewer rates as of July 1, 2021 for residential customers are as follows:
Water: Base $61.59
$4.43/1,000 gallons through 6,000 gallons
$3.91/1,000 gallons above 6,000 gallons
Sewer: Base $80.00
View our 2020 Rate Chart here.
Your payment is due in our office by C.O.B. on the 16th day past the billing date.
There are many payment methods that we accept.
1) You can view and pay your bill online right here on our website.
2) Mail or drop off your payment stub with all credit card information written on it. * We will need all the numbers including expiration date and three digit security code. *We do not keep your card on file! Visa and MasterCard credit/debit are accepted.
3) Use our drop box on our front door. Drop a check, money-order or your payment stub with credit card information in the slot. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE CASH.
4) Money Orders are available at the Kwik Shop - write your account number on it and drop payment in our payment slot on the door.
5) If you have online bill pay through your bank, you can set up a set amount to be taken out of your account and sent to us on a certain date. Please make sure your account number is included on these checks.
6) Mail or drop off your check with the payment stub to our office 12 A Grove Road, Eldridge, IA 52748
7) Please note you are welcome to come in to our office and pay with cash, however, we cannot make change and if we are not in the office this DOES NOT constitute a reason for not making your payment. Money orders are available and Kwik Shop is open 24 hours per day!
Payments that are not made in full by due date will receive a late penalty, and will receive notice of disconnect. To ensure continued services, please make sure your payment is made. Disconnects can be costly as our current rate is a $75 fee, PLUS full payment of the account.
If you have any questions about this, please feel free to call. Thank you!